• Secluded beach cove with spectacular sea views
• Private 4.75 acres with absolute beach frontage
• Unique beach house with separate quest cabana
• Perfect pool and full sized flood lit tennis court
• Double carport and large boatshed with storage space
• 10 minutes drive to Port Douglas
• 50 minutes to Cairns International airport
This stunning, north facing property is located within a secluded cove offering breathtaking views and total privacy. Set on 4.75 acres of absolute beachfront, Cottonwood is a truly unique home.
Established tropical landscaped gardens and gently rolling manicured lawns separate the main residence from the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom guest house. The main house boasts 2 bedrooms, the master with a private veranda and elevated beach views.
Extensive timber decking surrounds the house and pool area, perfect for relaxed entertaining.
There is also a full-sized flood lit tennis court and a seperate boatshed with plenty of storage space.
Cottonwood is just a 10 minute drive from the seaside village of Port Douglas and only a short stroll along the beach to a nearby resort offering spa facilities and a fantastic restaurant.