WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only obtain information that we reasonably require to do business with you. This may include:
- Personal information provided by you; and
- Aggregated information generated by our systems or third party systems which track traffic to our site but does not relate to you personally.
- Track traffic patterns to and from our site including information like the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, the date and time of your visit, and referring pages (pages you came from or go to);
- Ensure advertising is being shown to the most appropriate person and limit the frequency of display for certain ad formats; and
- Enable you to enter our site and use certain services as a member without having to log on each time and to visit member-restricted areas of the site.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information only for the purpose of responding to and fulfilling your requests for our products and services.
When making a booking with us you are required to register your details with us. This is done to reduce the information you need to type when you next make a booking with us and for us and you to organise and manage your bookings. Your full name, email address, phone numbers and your decision to opt in or out of receiving our email communications are the only details stored at this point. We then add details of every accommodation you attempt to book and details of your past, present and future bookings to your online account for your future reference and to assist you in managing your bookings.
When confirming a booking you are required to enter your credit card number, expiry date, name on the card and card security code.
Personal information collected on our site may be used:
- For verification of your identity and assisting you in case you forget your password or login details for our registration services;
- For authorising and processing credit card transactions which you enter into online and to delivery your booking confirmation electronically;
- To assist in providing the services requested by you and to contact you when you submit a question or suggestion;
- To contact you about your stay for customer service purposes or to make any changes or cancellations to your booking;
- To provide further information to you about other websites and service which we consider may be of interest to you;
- For future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys;
- For ensuring that you are shown the advertising and information that is most relevant to you and your interests; and
- For any other uses that you authorise.
WHO WE SHARE THAT INFORMATION WITH
We do not disclose any information about customer bookings to anyone except our accommodation managers.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
You have control over the collection of any personal information that you provide to us and the right to access and correct that information. We offer you the ability to correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary.
CHANGES TO POLICY
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and for any reason.